$14/hr- weekly pay + benefits
Full time 10:30A-7P Monday- Friday WITH rotating weekends
Requirement: TB Test
- Prepares and delivers food trays to hospital patients, performing any combination of following duties on tray line: Reads production orders on color-coded menu cards on trays to determine items to place on tray.
- Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays.
- Prepares food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
- Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- Examines filled tray for completeness and places on cart, dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
- Pushes carts to halls or ward kitchen.
- Serves trays to patients.
- Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
- Washes dishes, pots and pans and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
- Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
- May record amount and types of special food items served to patients.
- May assemble and serve food items to hospital staff in cafeteria.