Our company is currently seeking skilled and experienced Spot Welders. This position consists of welding thin wall aerospace assemblies and flight hardware to customer prints and standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and interpret prints and weld symbols
- Confident with thin wall material
- Weld multiple piece assemblies to AWS and other customer specifications
- Must be able to acquire target dimensions to control tight tolerances
- Prepare weld joints by fitting, sanding, grinding, and cleaning
- Cooperate with the rest of they staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- 2 to 5 years minimum of Spot Welding experience in stainless steel, hybrid nickel alloys or aluminum
- Must be able to complete and pass weld certifications to AWS D17.1 including eye acuity
- Excellent communications, planning and organizing skills
- Must be able to handle required lifting weight of up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work 10 hour shifts and weekends when needed
Must be able to train on 1st shift & then be moved to the 2nd shift.
Apply Today or call 248-284-4085 for more info!