Our company is currently seeking skilled and experienced Maintenance Workers. We are looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our facilities. In this position you will be responsible for a wide variety of activities such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that the facility is both tidy and functional. Being reliable, and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail is essential to this job.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls etc.
- Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Maintain grounds, including garden and yard upkeep, trimming, edging, mowing, collecting trash etc.
- Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs.
- Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
- Test the functionality of the facility's safety system
- Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions
- Report to maintenance manager regarding issues, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a corporate setting.
- Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General passion for creative problem solving.
By applying to this job, you are authorizing MCM Staffing, LLC to text you about this job opportunity or any other future job opportunity.