1. Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
2. Maintain, install, and upgrade plant equipment.
3. Must furnish all tools to efficiently perform job duties.
4. Required to exercise reasonable attention, care and judgment in the performance of assigned duties to prevent personal injury to themselves or others or damage to equipment and/or tooling.
5. Responsible for working knowledge of plant facilities.
6. Able to perform other duties assigned by their supervisor.
7. Responsible for housekeeping of work area.
8. Utilize methods for continuous improvements and preventive maintenance.
9. All team members have the right and responsibility to shut down production in the event of safety or quality issue.
10. Must be able to learn quickly.
Experienced applicants will start at $18.00 and Inexperienced applicants will start at $15.00.
By applying to this job, you are authorizing MCM Staffing, LLC to text you about this job opportunity or any other future job opportunity.