Inspector / Scanner / Driver position is responsible for driving and parking vehicles in a safe manner. Inspection responsibilities consist of identifying, evaluate, and classify damages to the vehicle and recording results using a hand held scanning device.
2nd shift: 5:00pm-1:30am
$13.50/hour, weekly pay
Position responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to drive an automatic and standard transmission vehicles.
- Work in all weather conditions including rain and snow.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Move vehicles from point A to point B in a designated area with in a Yard environment.
- Transport new vehicles within 15 mile radius (from one yard compound to another).
- Strong focus on safety and alertness.
- Variety of work driving many types of cars and models
- Conduct vehicle inspections and record results.
- Daily interaction and communication with customers.
- Perform ongoing process review and improvements.
- Identify and report potential day-to-day operational quality issues and potential improvements.
Essential Skills and Experience
- G.E.D. or High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills using Windows based Word and Excel.
- Basic Driving skills.
- Valid Driver's license required
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
By applying to this job, you are authorizing MCM Staffing, LLC to text you about this job opportunity or any other future job opportunity.