Trayline and Plating- Must have open availability.
Morning shift with rotating holidays and weekends: Salads and dessert plating primarily but may be assigned to other areas of the tray line.
• Work assigned station on tray line.
• Prepare and deliver Patient food trays.
• Prepares workstation along tray line: assembles utensils, proper containers and plates.
• Breaks down and restocks all workstations. Washes assigned area of tray line. Stocks all refrigerators, check temperatures of all refrigerators. Report any problems w/equipment or refrigeration to supervisor. Prepares next meal service trays with mats and napkins.
• Delivers trays to patient floors as assigned.
• Sweep tray line area and hallway. Remove all accumulated trash to refuse area.
• Answer telephone calls and report all needs to the supervisor.
• Must be customer service oriented and meet all guidelines of patient rights and patient confidentiality.
• Other duties may be assigned as business and staffing needs change.
By applying to this job, you are authorizing MCM Staffing, LLC to text you about this job opportunity or any other future job opportunity.