Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm, sometimes till 4:30pm
Saturdays as needed (usually 6am-11am, but can vary)
- Assemble and package conveyor equipment and parts.
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs. (bulky, long, large parts done with buddy).
- Steel toe shoes, no shorts/sleeveless shirts allowed.
- Experience working with tools (I.e., power drills, torque wrenches, etc.)
- Experience with operating overhead cranes and forklifts is a plus.
- Picking and packing orders (I.e., ground/parcel and LTL freight/pallet shipments)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transportation.
- Mechanical assembly
- Previous shop experience and material handling is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50-pound items on a regular basis (buddy lifts encouraged)
- Mechanical assembly and fabrication (cutting and drilling)